Manual Brewing CourseRegular price £70.00
Our Manual Brewing Course will help you understand the intricacies of several brew methods that are most popular to brew at home. You will leave knowing how to make your perfect morning coffee. The brew methods covered include using an AeroPress, V60 and cafetiere. We will try different methods and techniques and see how they will influence your brews. You will also get a bag of coffee to take home and practice your new skills.
What will you learn during the course?
- How water will influence your coffee flavour
- What kind of filters there are and how they will affect your extraction
- The effect of temperature, turbulence and time on your extractions
- How should you grind your coffee and why
- Aromatics in filter coffee
- Brewing techniques
Duration 3 hours
It can be done in groups of 4 for £70 per person or private class for £150
Please note: we reserve the right to move the booking if minimum class numbers are not met