Manual Brewing CourseRegular price £70.00
Our Manual Brewing Course will help you understand the intricacies of several brew methods that are most popular to brew at home. You will leave knowing how to make your perfect morning coffee. The brew methods covered include using an AeroPress, V60 and cafetiere. We will try different methods and techniques and see how they will influence your brews. You will also get a bag of coffee to take home and practice your new skills.
What will you learn during the course?
- How water will influence your coffee flavour
- What kind of filters there are and how they will affect your extraction
- The effect of temperature, turbulence and time on your extractions
- How should you grind your coffee and why
- Aromatics in filter coffee
- Brewing techniques
Duration 3 hours
It can be done in groups of 4 for £70 per person or private class for £150
Please note: we reserve the right to move the booking if minimum class numbers are not met
- We roast and ship Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- All orders under £30 have a flat rate of £3.95 for shipping.
- All orders over £30 are shipped for free.
- Next day UK Mainland delivery is available for £6.95.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 working days and arrive within 5 working days.
- Orders with free shipping will be shipped Royal Mail Tracked 48.
- First class or tracked is also offered for an additional cost.
- We do not ship to anywhere other than UK Mainland for orders that weigh over 2KG.
We do not currently ship internationally.
Returns and Refunds
If goods are returned due to being faulty, so long as they are returned within a reasonable time the remedy afforded to the customer, under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended), is a refund. Where a consumer exercises his/her cancellation rights, the customer will be given a refund within 30 days of their cancellation. The cancellation period ends on the expiry of seven working days, commencing on the day following the day on which you, the customer, receives the goods. Roasted coffee and custom orders are excluded from these terms. Goods must be returned in their original, unopened packaging at the cost of the customer. If you, the customer, choose to cancel your order without giving a reason, you can be asked to return the goods and pay for the cost of returning the goods.
If we are unable to fulfil your order for any reason we will cancel and refund with our apologies.
Drop us a line if you need any help email@example.com