Bells Espresso - 3 monthsRegular price £24.00
Bells is our classic espresso blend, ready to impress your coffee snob mates but won’t terrify your grandma. Consistent and delicious through any brew method.
Notes of tangerine, almond and hazelnut with a milk chocolate finish.
65% Brazil Santissimo
Farm: Fazenda Santissimo
Region: Minas Gerais Cerrado
Altitude: 900 MASL
35% Peru Los Cocos
Farm: Los Cocos
Region: Chirinos, Amazonas
Altitude: 1700-1900 MASL
Recommended brew methods:
Espresso, cafetiere, Aeropress, stovetop
- We roast and ship Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- All orders under £30 have a flat rate of £3.95 for shipping.
- All orders over £30 are shipped for free.
- Next day UK Mainland delivery is available for £6.95.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 working days and arrive within 5 working days.
- Orders with free shipping will be shipped Royal Mail Tracked 48.
- First class or tracked is also offered for an additional cost.
- We do not ship to anywhere other than UK Mainland for orders that weigh over 2KG.
We do not currently ship internationally.
Returns and Refunds
If goods are returned due to being faulty, so long as they are returned within a reasonable time the remedy afforded to the customer, under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended), is a refund. Where a consumer exercises his/her cancellation rights, the customer will be given a refund within 30 days of their cancellation. The cancellation period ends on the expiry of seven working days, commencing on the day following the day on which you, the customer, receives the goods. Roasted coffee and custom orders are excluded from these terms. Goods must be returned in their original, unopened packaging at the cost of the customer. If you, the customer, choose to cancel your order without giving a reason, you can be asked to return the goods and pay for the cost of returning the goods.
If we are unable to fulfil your order for any reason we will cancel and refund with our apologies.
Drop us a line if you need any help email@example.com