Sage Precision Brewer Thermal Drip Coffee MakerRegular price £259.95
Sage Precision Brewer Thermal Drip Coffee Maker
The Sage Precision Brewer Thermal Drip Coffee Maker is the world's first 1.7L drip coffee maker with the precision required to brew craft filter coffee, automatically. Experience your favourite coffee at its best regardless of its origin, age or roast with precise temperature and brewing time.
Automatic Presets with Customisable Settings
With 6 unique brewing modes you can enjoy the perfect, balanced coffee exactly the way you like it. Preset modes include Gold, Fast, Strong, Cold, Pour Over and My Brew. To fine tune taste you can adjust bloom time, flow rate and brewing temp or brew pour over using a drip adapter with your favorite pour over device.
Precise & Adjustable Temperature Control
Great tasting coffee requires precise control over temperature, flow rate and contact time. 1. PID Control: Adjustable and precise digital temperature control delivers superior tasting coffee 2. Pump: Option to select from 3 different flow rates to optimize contact time 3. Thermo-Coil Heating System: the thermo-coil delivers water that is more pure than typical brewing systems that use aluminum.
Gold Cup Standard
In Gold Cup preset mode, The Sage® Precision Brewer™ Thermal automatically adjusts the water temperature and brew time to meet the standards set by the SCA.
Small Cup™ Detection And Auto 'Steep & Release' Technology
Sage's patent pending Steep & Release valve holds the water in contact with the coffee when small cup volumes are being brewed without the carafe in place, automatically.
My Brew Setting
The Sage Precision Brewer Thermal Drip Coffee Maker allows you to customise any of the parameters like bloom time, brew temperature and flow rate to suit the particular coffee you’re using - whether its more floral, fruity, earthy and so on.
Dual Filter Baskets
Brew any volume of coffee exactly how you like it with the Flat Bottom & Cone Filter baskets, both included.
Sage Precision Brewer Thermal Drip Coffee MakerAdditional Information:
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 36 x 16.8 x 39.5 cm
- Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 60 oz. / 12 Cup
- Settings: Gold Cup, Fast, Strong Brew, Cold Brew, My Brew Pour Over
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty (Please note: Sage products covered by this manufacturer's Guarantee are intended for private household (non-commercial) use only.)
- We roast and ship Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- All orders under £30 have a flat rate of £3.95 for shipping.
- All orders over £30 are shipped for free.
- Next day UK Mainland delivery is available for £6.95.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 working days and arrive within 5 working days.
- Orders with free shipping will be shipped Royal Mail Tracked 48.
- First class or tracked is also offered for an additional cost.
- We do not ship to anywhere other than UK Mainland for orders that weigh over 2KG.
We do not currently ship internationally.
Returns and Refunds
If goods are returned due to being faulty, so long as they are returned within a reasonable time the remedy afforded to the customer, under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended), is a refund. Where a consumer exercises his/her cancellation rights, the customer will be given a refund within 30 days of their cancellation. The cancellation period ends on the expiry of seven working days, commencing on the day following the day on which you, the customer, receives the goods. Roasted coffee and custom orders are excluded from these terms. Goods must be returned in their original, unopened packaging at the cost of the customer. If you, the customer, choose to cancel your order without giving a reason, you can be asked to return the goods and pay for the cost of returning the goods.
If we are unable to fulfil your order for any reason we will cancel and refund with our apologies.
Drop us a line if you need any help firstname.lastname@example.org